CANADIAN QUILTING BLOGGERS!
Find new blogs, make new friends, win amazing prizes!
It's almost that time again! From November 17-22 will be the 3rd Annual Quilters' Blogathon Canada hosted by Sew Sisters Quilt Shop. Judy, the shop owner has asked me to host the Saskatchewan portion of the event so please come back again on Thursday, November 20 for a special post and a giveaway, courtesy of Sew Sisters Quilt Shop.
Meanwhile, take note of the schedule below. In addition to giveaways on each blog, there will be sponsored giveaways by Aurifil, Northcott, and Robert Kaufman on the Sew Sisters blog during that week.
SCHEDULE - November 17- 22, 2014
- Monday, Nov 17 (British Columbia) – Stacey of Stacey in Stitches and Jessica of Momiji Studio
- Tuesday, Nov 18 (Atlantic Canada) – Linda of Scrapmaster and Linda of Stitch Lines
- Wednesday, Nov 19 (Alberta) – Kelsey of Everyday Fray and Leanne of She Can Quilt
- Thursday, Nov 20 (Saskatchewan and Manitoba) – Heather (that's me) of Peace.Love.Quilt and Lori of Night Owl Quilting
- Friday, Nov 21 (Quebec and Northern Canada) – Josée of The Charming Needle and Janet of Caribou Crossing Chronicles
- Saturday, Nov 22 – Lorna of Sew Fresh Quilts and Sandy of Upstairs Hobby Room
Join the party!
Grab the Blogathon Canada Button for your blog so you can have a quick link to all the fun!
If you would like for the host blogger from your province or territory to link your blog in her post please send an email to email@example.com and your blog will be added to the list. Please note that you need to be a blogger living in Canada and your blog should have posts about quilting or crafting to be eligible.