Pages

March 26, 2013

A Fine Welcome Back to Saskatoon

And this is what we came home to. Kelly demolished our bathroom while we were away and, as we all know, one thing leads to another, so he has since  ripped out our kitchen ceiling as well. "Keep our eyes on the prize" is my mantra. Living through a renovation is never fun and never easy but I know the results will make it all worthwhile.

We also came home to at least a foot more snow than when we left. It was SHOCKING! We had expected the "Big Melt" to happen while we were away. I'm kind of glad we didn't miss it because it is going to be MESSY! Best that we're here for it.
And, oh joy, we came home with miserable colds. Bonus.

Welcome home.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. oh I think that is totally exciting! I wish our bathroom was ripped out already! I'm still waiting for the big melt too. it's sunny finally, but the temps are barely above freezing right now. sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like the house needs some work - thanks for stopping by my blog, now I'm going to look through yours :)

    ReplyDelete

peace.love.quilt.comment